risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
wish
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 • 8:21 PM • 0 comments

Hey..
Do you hear me?
I'm talking to you..

Do you ever wish things will come naturally?

They don't know how long it takes
I'm waiting..
Waiting for a love like this
Then, I found you

Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more time
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for us
I promise you
I will

Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • night (and day) pray
  • afraid
  • mirror . reflection
  • i do
  • balcony song
  • my bi(R)thday :)
  • hope she does
  • bring me(you)(us)
  • secret i (never) tell
  • story of us