risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
mirror . reflection
Thursday, July 25, 2013 • 10:06 PM • 0 comments

I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just remember that
I'm always
Parallel on the other side
on your side

You've been running alone
I see you

I believe

There's nothing now to hold us down.

You just gotta be strong

you're my reflection

Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • i do
  • balcony song
  • my bi(R)thday :)
  • hope she does
  • bring me(you)(us)
  • secret i (never) tell
  • story of us
  • our (magic) song
  • not summer fling
  • the day we met