risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
afraid
Friday, July 26, 2013 • 9:36 AM • 0 comments

I'm afraid
too scared
if I remember what I was afraid for
it's so painful
pain all over my body

too afraid not to get rid of
too afraid when compared to
too afraid if can not beat it

i just lose my self

Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • mirror . reflection
  • i do
  • balcony song
  • my bi(R)thday :)
  • hope she does
  • bring me(you)(us)
  • secret i (never) tell
  • story of us
  • our (magic) song
  • not summer fling