risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
story of us
Sunday, July 14, 2013 • 1:32 AM • 0 comments

there was a bunch of story behind us
sooo many
even, there are stories that have not been revealed

12 years ago
the story when you, me, meet each other
the story when you start to like me

long before 12 years ago
a story that can not be expressed in words

after 12 years ago
story when you, me, there is a way that brings us
story when you, me, there are people behind us who relate to each other

all those stories brought us here
feeling gratitude when i know the stories
stories that are supposed to make us stronger
like building a house
this could be a very strong foundation

Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • our (magic) song
  • not summer fling
  • the day we met
  • the first
  • this is . . .
  • mystery
  • new
  • i'm not that one
  • my . . . scoli :'(
  • dear . . . my spine :')