risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
night (and day) pray
Sunday, July 28, 2013 • 1:01 AM • 0 comments

in this silent night
I want to tell you about a song of my heart
about the strains of a simple phrase
I sing in every silence of the night
and day . . .

every night and day
I pray
what for ?

I pray
for the sanctity of our feelings
for her righteous path we choose
for our beautiful traces later
for the courage of our hearts

this is my every night pray
this is my every day pray
ameen . .

Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • afraid
  • mirror . reflection
  • i do
  • balcony song
  • my bi(R)thday :)
  • hope she does
  • bring me(you)(us)
  • secret i (never) tell
  • story of us
  • our (magic) song