risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
balcony song
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 • 11:23 AM • 0 comments

staring at you
strum the ukulele
play simple tones
while chanting the lyrics simply and beautifuly

speechless
I do not know
like enchanted

I listened carefully
words by words
lyrics by lyrics
verse by verse

balcony song
yes
it's about our story
the story that only the two of us who know
our story that magically turned into those simple but sweet lyrics

heart beats fast
happy
touched

happy tears flowed
I never felt this way before

and i realize
how much i love you
how much you love me

can not be expressed in words
I am the happiest woman in the world

thank you soooo much my R
i love you ♥♥♥

Labels: , , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • my bi(R)thday :)
  • hope she does
  • bring me(you)(us)
  • secret i (never) tell
  • story of us
  • our (magic) song
  • not summer fling
  • the day we met
  • the first
  • this is . . .