risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
hope she does
Monday, July 15, 2013 • 6:26 AM • 0 comments

I do not know what I'm feeling right now
perhaps, more precisely do not want to know

I know everyone has a past
either I
or you

there is nothing wrong with the past
past make us better for the future

this time I'm afraid
sad
worried
'bout her, in your past

I'm a woman
and I really,
really understand the feelings of a woman,
who was abandoned by someone without a word

i've been in that situation
in that situation,
I just keep quiet
I do not have any rights against him
and there is nothing to blame
either I, or he

women can only choose
the choices are...
choose to remain silent without certainty
or choose to continue my life that I left off

I never hate him
I always try to think positively
I'm happy if he happy out there
though not with me

I always wish the best for him
I always support him
although he never knows

and I sincerely hope
she, from your past, can think like that too
though difficult
but I believe
she could
should be

Labels: ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • bring me(you)(us)
  • secret i (never) tell
  • story of us
  • our (magic) song
  • not summer fling
  • the day we met
  • the first
  • this is . . .
  • mystery
  • new