risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
my bi(R)thday :)
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 • 4:01 AM • 0 comments

July 22 2013



I'm very very happy
happy with all I have
happy with what happened to me
happy with you
happy with us
happy with everything

grateful for everything

I never feel happy like this before
I mean,
this is different
happy
overwhelmed
precious
all in one

yes
my birthday

can not be expressed in words
too beautiful

i feel so in love and gratitude
feel so blessed

thankieeeees my R :*

Labels: , , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • hope she does
  • bring me(you)(us)
  • secret i (never) tell
  • story of us
  • our (magic) song
  • not summer fling
  • the day we met
  • the first
  • this is . . .
  • mystery