risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
bring me(you)(us)
Sunday, July 14, 2013 • 7:28 PM • 0 comments

Wake me up inside
I can’t wake up

All this time
I can't believe
I couldn't see

Kept in the dark
but you were there
in front of me

I’ve been sleeping
for a thousand years
Don't let me die here

Bring me to life
bring me back
back to the old me
back to whom i should

ah sorry
not only me
i have to
i want to
bring you to life
back to who you were supposed to be

bring us to life
back to who we were supposed to be

Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • secret i (never) tell
  • story of us
  • our (magic) song
  • not summer fling
  • the day we met
  • the first
  • this is . . .
  • mystery
  • new
  • i'm not that one