risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
owner of my heart
Friday, August 9, 2013 • 12:23 PM • 0 comments

If you think I've let you down
Tried to fool you
There's no need to
If you think I've played around
Why do you worry?
You should know me, more

I've been true
Yes, right from the start

Should I tell you?
You're the owner of my heart

You think I don't care but
My love has grown stronger and that I can't hide
Those are beautiful piece of simple words
That describe a part of my feelings for you
May not explicitly describe
But, yes, You're the owner of my heart :)

Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • wish
  • night (and day) pray
  • afraid
  • mirror . reflection
  • i do
  • balcony song
  • my bi(R)thday :)
  • hope she does
  • bring me(you)(us)
  • secret i (never) tell