risyamyurisya
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
our (magic) song
Sunday, July 14, 2013 • 12:59 AM • 0 comments

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

I'll love you for a thousand more...


those lyrics make us stronger and no doubt

every pain
every doubt
every single things that make us down
just read the lyrics
hear the song with heart and soul

like a magic
suddenly make us better

hope it will be...
eternal

Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
hai.. my name is risya..
91'line. Indonesia.
i love to sing, dance, smile, read..and do all the fun things.. ^^
i just want to say, happy reading, don't take it too much, this is only my "diary" .
with love, risya..

oops, i do not own this cutie template, thanks to cikpieqah :)


OTHERS;




>> the day we met :)
date: 2001
at: 20.11pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • not summer fling
  • the day we met
  • the first
  • this is . . .
  • mystery
  • new
  • i'm not that one
  • my . . . scoli :'(
  • dear . . . my spine :')
  • a f r a i d